Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Love Fall!

I have to say it has been one of the loveliest falls I can remember and the colors are just getting started...

Last Friday was our first day of rain in 103 days!
Jeff and I have walked in the rain the past two nights...
It's a habit we picked up while living in the South...going for a walk after dinner

Even walking in the rain at night it has been warm and blustery...
I like blustery...

Sunday I "had" to go to Powell's I love it when I "have" to go to Powell's
The sky's were threatening all day but the rain was holding off
the wind was blowing the fall leaves all over the city streets
swirling up into mini tornadoes and landing on the sidewalks, cars, people...

I ordered a Chai at the SB across the street from Powells and just tried to soak it all up...
I hit the pause button
I ignored the books in my bag
I ignored my phone
I ignored the to do list
I just soaked it in...

Then I went into an import store that I have only walked past before...





Then I went home to my to do list :)


Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment