Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Vacation - Day 1

Today feels like a vacation day...
I'm sorry for those of you who are not on a school schedule and don't get two weeks off...
It is one of the BEST perks of my job!

While it is Wed and we are several days in today feels like vacation - and here's why...

1.  Received my final grade for my Masters class 94% - huge relief!
2.  No real agenda this morning
3.  Ran 2 miles and felt strong :)
4.  Went shopping with the boys and bought a few things just for me :)
5.  Ate Christmas cookies for lunch :)
6.  Bought two new books just because they looked interesting...Eight Girls Taking Pictures and A House in Fez - The first appealed to the photographer in me, the second the traveler and the fact that I will be in Fez, Morocco in just over 6 weeks!
7.  While I LOVE having Christmas at my house today all is quite and there is nothing to prep for...
8.  Tonight I don't have to cook dinner because we are going out to eat :)
9. After we go out to eat we are going to a Blazer game -
10.  Because for the first time in a long time I am setting the agenda and the agenda isn't setting me :)

I hope you have time for a deep breath!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment