Friday, January 3, 2014

Broccoli and Peanuts...

If your were left on a deserted island...
You knew ahead of time and were told you could bring two types of food...
But not your two favorite...
What would you choose?

I asked our son Tyler this question the other night...
We were playing cards and I suddenly wanted to ask him this question...
I asked because I swear he could live on pizza and nutella...
So naturally when I asked him the question I told him the two foods he could not take were pizza and nutella...
He thought for about 20 seconds and said...
Broccoli and peanuts...
To which I about fell of the floor laughing!

If you know Tyler he has a very dry sense of humor and he cracks us up...
The delivery with a straight face is the icing on the cake!

He looked at me hurt...."what? I'm serious!" he declared...
To which I said "you DESPISE broccoli and never, ever eat any nuts!"
To which he replied "I read an article that stated: if you were ever stranded the two best foods for you to have would be broccoli and peanuts for their nutritional values"

So now you know how best to survive!
Pack wisely :)

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment