So I've taken the summer off from blogging...
In spite of my efforts I still haven't figured out my stupid problem.
However, I have decided I miss blogging enough to get back at it even if I can't comment.
Here are some things that have changed about me since I last blogged
1. I have ridden my bike over 700 miles this summer!!!!
2. I can now say I have been to Priest Lake Idaho and I loved it!!! Like seriously loved it! I an 100% sure that I would be perfectly content to live on a lake for the rest of my days! There is something so peaceful about living on the water!
3. I am 15lbs lighter than when I was at Priest Lake because I saw the pictures of myself and said "enough is enough girlfriend!" (Jeff has lost 12lbs!) Being able to bike and all the fresh produce has certainly helped us. I am stressing about how to maintain our progress once winter arrives...
4. I got an A in my first class in my Masters Program!! Such a relief! I was completely intimidated as I began the class. Writing that research proposal was not my idea of fun! I begin my next class US Constitutional History on Monday
5. My baby turned 14 and I turn 43 on Saturday....sigh. Jeff turns 45 on Sunday and Josh 17 Oct. 5th...How is it that we are all getting so old?!
The school year has begun and I feel so blessed to be at the same school with both my boys!
Thanks for reading.
If you have trouble commenting please let me know on Facebook. I am trying to fix this problem.
We are blessed!