Thursday, July 26, 2012

Georgia on my mind...

So tomorrow morning we take off for vacation...
I'm excited because we get to spend some quality time with some of the most amazing people we have been blessed to know...

It will be fun to return to Calhoun...We lived there for 4 years  It is where I ~
  • formed amazing friendships

  • I began my teaching career
  • Bought my second Jeep

  • Got my first Golden Retriever (Cassie)

  • Had our first child

While it was NO secret that I wanted to move back to the NW ASAP while living there God blessed us with amazing friendships, an awesome church family and many fun opportunities.

The boys have not been back to Calhoun for 12 years! (Ty -2 Josh- 5!)


Awwww - look how little they were!

 Jeff and I went back for one of our dear friends funerals in 2004 so it has been a long time since we have gone back to just enjoy...and yes...I'm utterly aware that it will be HOT...

Last night Jeff was telling me that he was going to pack jeans and did he need to bring a jacket in case of rain...I just looked at him as if he had lost his mind...then he laughed and said "maybe its like childbirth...you forget the pain!" 

So we are off to "hotlanta" and we will be taking a trip up to Music City Nashville to see the relatives and show Ty the music scene.

Happy Summer!

Frychik




No comments:

Post a Comment