Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Me Time

The busier life gets the more I daydream about what I really want to be doing...
What I have really been wanting to do is have some time outside with my camera...
As I rush about I notice the golds are so gold and the reds oh so red and I just want to hit the pause button
and roam the NW with my camera...

This past weekend we got out and hiked...
It was a tiny baby hike
and it rained
so there wasn't much picture taking
but I did snap a few...



Two years ago the neighbors across the street abandoned their house.  They left behind this glorious tree...I would like very much to dig it up and make it mine...would that be wrong?




On our hike we went up to Multon Falls which I have been to about a bazillion trillion gazillion times...
I have NEVER been to the tunnel...I have been within 20 steps of the train tunnel and didn't realize it! So I was excited to explore the train tunnel...
It was drippy...
And dark...
And really gorgeous against the fall leaves and foggy valley...
I love the NW!








I love fall...
I think I have mentioned that...
I hate how quickly it passes!
One day I think oh I need to grab a picture of that...
and the next it is gone...
naked...
cold...
Then I start wishing for snow...
Then I start wishing for tulips...
Then I start wishing for a suntan...
Then I start wishing for pumpkins...









Yes, I'm wishing my life away...
But I always have something to look forward to!

Frychik

PS - Come to Fall Festival this weekend  6-9 pm Kody's game night! Its gonna be fun!  ( I hope!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got some me time. Great pictures. No you shouldn't steal the tree because then you would have to rake up all those leave once the all hit the ground :-)

    ReplyDelete