Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring?

It seems odd that I would be complaining about snow...
And I'm really not...
It's just that It's March 13 and for two glorious days last week it was in the 60s and I lost an hour of sleep and it just doesn't seem right to wake up to sloppy, wet snow...



It doesn't look like much and you'll notice the roads are clear...
But we tend to over-react when it comes to snow around here...

It does make for some pretty picture taking








And as you can see, there is evidence of Spring out there...its trying to Spring...


My Tue/Thur classes have been decimated in the past few weeks...I have thrown my plans out the window because despite my best efforts I cannot compete with mother nature...

We have had one snow day and two late starts due to snow all on a Tue or Thur.
We had a lock down drill on a Thur.
We had our first 67 degree day on a Thur...(Mrs. Fry can we please go outside and feel the warmth of the sun on our cold lifeless bodies...)

So today I say Mother Nature you win...you can teach my Sophomores for the rest of the year...


Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment