Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Garden

The weather is driving me crazy!
I'm happy the rain has stopped!
But we just can't seem to warm up...

The sun is pouring in the windows this morning and its such a lovely way to wake up!
But it's deceiving...
Its 29 degrees outside!
My tulips and daffodils are not happy :(

Yesterday I went out at 3:45 to mow...
it was sunny and 64 degrees...

By the time I finished at 5 it was 50 degrees and it was raining...

We did manage to till our garden last night!




I remember that last year at this time I was fretting big time about Florida...
This year I'm so thankful to not be in limbo!
It's wonderful to just live here and not feel like the rug is gonna be pulled out from under me at any moment!

I'm hoping to plant some potatoes and onions tonight, they can handle the cold but it has got to warm up!

I also planted 3 more raspberries.
I have spring fever!

Josh finally comes home tonight! He and I and 31 other teenagers are headed to Rosario at 6:30 am for a Biology trip...
These kids will have just gotten home from a 6 day trip to California...So after being home for about 12 hours they will be on the road again...sounds like an Amazing Race pit stop :)

So Wed - Fri I will be exploring tide pools up in the Puget Sound.
I hope it's warm!



Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment