Friday, April 15, 2011

My Agenda

My husband and I are headed to Seattle for the weekend...
Just the two of us...
I can't remember the last time we were alone for the weekend...

We went to Seattle last year...
Actually it was exactly a year ago...
But we took Ty with us that time...
He doesn't enjoy all the same things we do...

So this year we are dumping the kid on my dear friend Shannon

THANK YOU SHANNON and Galen!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!

My agenda
1.  Talk about whatever we want, whenever we want
2.  Sleep when we want
3.  Eat what we want, when we want
4.  Go where we want, stay as long as we want
5.  Take pictures
6.  Visit Art Wolfe's studio ;)
7.  Explore, go where ever the road takes us

Have a great weekend!

Frychik

2 comments:

  1. I can think of something else to have whenever, wherever you want. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ate welcome friend!!!!! Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete