Thursday, March 1, 2012

One of my favorite things...

Happy first day of spring!

What a surprise to wake up to a winter wonderland this morning!




Yesterday it was a miserably cold, nasty, rainy day...the worst kind 36 degrees and the rain is frozen so its extra cold when it pelts you in the face...the kind that makes you wish for warm tropical beaches...



It's the first day of spring so I'm ready for warm weather...I've given up on all hope of snow and then...



I woke up to this :)
 And I decided that spring could wait another day...


And Teddy totally agreed with me :)


Its just so darn pretty...



However, because this was an unexpected snow (the best kind) the worst thing possible has happened!

I didn't rush to the snow and buy milk...so I'm without milk and there is snow outside...oh no! ;p


Happy snow day!

Frychik

1 comment: