Saturday, May 26, 2012

I can breathe!


Oh man I am feeling good!
I hope you are too!
I am holding my breath waiting for my paper to be graded...but it is no longer on my to do list.
School responsibilities are all caught up until I give finals on Wednesday so I have a weekend of frivolity in front of me :)

Last night Jeff came home early and the sun was shinning and I was excited about a bike ride.
Then as I was talking to Jeff I glanced out the back windows to the sunny yard and noticed it was raining...a passing shower we thought...It turned into a 3 hour thunderstorm!

If your from these parts you know that just doesn't happen around here and while I was disappointed to not ride ( I got a jog in instead, between showers) it was awesome! I love a good thunderstorm!

We were invited to a friends house for dinner and it was lovely! Yummy food, relaxed conversation, laughter, the perfect beginning to the weekend.

Today we are invited up to Mt. Hood for a surprise bday party. We will squeeze out a hike while we are up there. 

Jeff has Monday off and has taken Tuesday off as well!

Yea for a 4 day weekend!




Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment