Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Back

Hi!
Remember me?
Sorry, life is a bit hectic and I have missed blogging...
There is plenty to say...

But sometimes its better not to say...

Anyway, today someone asked about buying one of my pictures :)
Which made me very, very happy :)
This was two days after a friend had asked me over to sign pictures for her.  Her house is FULL of my pictures and I have to say it is a thrill!



I have another friend who has asked to buy one of my owl pictures...



This summer my plan is to have a professional website up and figure out how to get more organized in my photography.
I'm excited and impatient.
I would much rather mess with my pictures than be a student right now

SIGH!

23 days until my paper is due and I am done for the summer!

Switching gears....

I was looking through old pictures tonight and ran across these...



Which reminded me that I once had two little boys and I'm wondering where I put them?
It hurts my heart! These were taken in 2005 almost 7 years ago...
Before girlfriends and broken hearts
Before braces and high school pressure
Before they were taller than me...

Speaking of growing up...
Big news Josh now has a car!
Prayers are requested for all involved.
Ty seems the most excited about it...not sure why...


The boy is 5 months away from 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did that happen?

So this is the car to watch out for...you've been warned.
And if you see any shenanigans this mother should know about my phone better ring friend!

Frychik

1 comment:

  1. They were that little once weren't they?!?!? Wow!!! I need you to help me get my pictures framed and signed too miss!

    ReplyDelete