Monday, May 21, 2012

Why?

Why do trees in my yard fall over?
3 times in the 9 years we have lived here I have looked outside and discovered I had a tree down.

Today my doorbell rang and one of the adorable neighbor boys notified me that my tree had fallen over.
It was an UGLY tree but it was tall and a tree and now it will be bare...
Oh well.


In other news...

I see a light at the end of the tunnel and for the first time in awhile I don't think it is a train.  My paper is due next Sunday.  It is written! I am now in the edit stage...I was brave and handed it to my boss who is notorious for marking up papers...

I am checking things off my to do list right and left and I feel the elephant on my chest getting lighter

-last SA event - check
-last lecture/power point prep for Gov. class -check
-last class taught to senior class - check
-final written for senior class - check
-last assignment (other than paper) completed for Masters class - check
-Garden planted-check!




Potatoes, onions, peas, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, squash, watermelon, cantaloupe, pumpkins, basil, catnip, sunflowers - so exciting!!!


I'm so ready for summer! Bring it!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment