Tuesday, September 18, 2012

41 teenage girls...

My job as a teacher has led to many interesting experiences...

Yes, I stand before a class of students and lecture...
Yes, I give quizzes and tests...
Yes, I have shhhhhhh'd my share of kids over the years...

But what makes my job really special are the trips...
The many, many trips...
The trips where I leave the comfort of my bed and sleep with a bunch of noisy, energetic teenagers in some far flung location...

Last weekend was Girls Club Camp out 2012










Since I'm a teacher here is a quiz for you

Which of the following happened on this years camp out

a) The sun was sunny and the wind did not blow
b) A sneaker wave just about took my camera and every lens I own...
c) A sneaker wave did get my telephoto lens
d) I was awakened at 2 am and told we had missing girls
e) Missing girls were found in boys shower room...
f) I took great pleasure in waking missing girls at 6:30 am to do various chores...
g) We had an amazing time
h) All of the above


Answer: h


Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment