Friday, January 14, 2011

Takin a Break

So this is my 152nd blog...
I've been pretty faithful and so have several of you...
I have 7 whole followers , but I know there are a few more..
I so appreciate my readers!!!

I'm headed out of town today and will be gone until Tue night...
Then I will be having a "procedure" very, very early Friday morning...
So, I'm thinking I will take next week off.

My biggest fear is that you will forget me...
Hopefully after 152 times a habit has been formed :)
And we will meet up again after next week.

Wed night my table looked like this...


Last night it looked like this...

After 8 hours of grading I was finally at my last test...
I will leave you with this question from my test and the answer provided by one of my students...

Question
Explain how and why Germany was divided following WWII.

Answer
"It was divided the democrats (west side) and Confederates (east side) had different viewpoint so they separated.  Adolf Hitler also sparked WWII when his Natzis attacked Poland.  He blamed the Jews for the separation and depression in Germany."

It would take me an hour to explain all of the historically inaccurate and just plain funny problems with this answer...
I swear I haven't even uttered the word "confederate" in my geography class!  Where do they come up with this stuff...

See ya in a week...

Frychik

3 comments:

  1. I acknowledge that WHEN sunny...
    The PNW is the most beautiful place in the world!
    p.s. I really was sorry you didn't get the snow you wanted, but I know you guys had a blast anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture! Like the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long is the break???
    I miss your ramblings.

    ReplyDelete