Yea it's my "day off" and it looks like it will be the last gorgeous fall day we will have in awhile. These last several days have been gorgeous and I have been stuck inside:( I will try to make certain to have some time outside today!
I have found that I accomplish so much more with a "to do" list so here it is for today
- Download soccer pictures for the school yearbook
- Choose two soccer pics for the alumni newsletter
- Buy 18 pumpkin pies and 5 pumpkins...
- Grade 31, 6 page tests (1st quarter ends on Friday)
- Make reading list for 2nd quarter
- Buy dividers for binders
- Return sweater to Eddie Bauer - maybe find something else :)
- Look for new black shoes...
- Sweep my floor...the dust bunnies are taking over...
- Take some pictures outside of the beautiful fall
- Call and make vet appointments for Teddy and Ella
- Call and schedule Josh's wisdom teeth removal
- Call and schedule my dentist appointment :(
- Meet with a parent
- Order those bifocals - sigh
- Buy milk
- Read more of that stupid "Great Expectations" book...
- Go to Book Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you have a chance to enjoy this beautiful fall day!