Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday - A list




1.  This past weekend was alumni - 27 YEARS ago I graduated... That makes me old...but in an effort to prove I'm aging gracefully I played in the basketball game again against the young whipper snappers (my students) and we won!





2. We won by one point but that doesn't matter - we won which means I own bragging rights at school and by golly I will use them!

3.  While I managed to run up and down the court without falling down or having a heart attack - the minute the final buzzer sounded a pain in my lower left back began

4.  The pain hasn't left...

5. I had to ask a student to help me pick up something I dropped on the floor...

6.  My husband had to tie my shoes

7. A massage therapist worked for an hour on me yesterday (two days after the game) I'm still in pain...

8. I'm reconsidering the price of the bragging rights...

9.  Next year I don't think I will be participating in the game...

10. Getting old SUCKS!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment