Monday, November 4, 2013

Update with iphone pictures

So once again I have dropped the ball on blogging...
Thanks for sticking with me and encouraging me to continue...
So here is an update on what's been happening...




Fall had been ridiculous...
By that I mean, ridiculously AMAZING!
Day after day of blue skies, amazing fall colors...
So I have been spending sometime wandering with my camera...





We attended a fall party a few weeks back...
They had carved about 6 or 7 pumpkins which lined the walk...
Then they did the coolest thing!
The put a roll of toilet paper in each pumpkin, soaked it in kerosene and then lit a match...
Very cool as you can see.  There were some negatives...the smell of kerosene, and they didn't burn that long...but still cool!



My sweet friend had emergency gallbladder surgery so I spent some time visiting and helping her recover...


Because I HATE running and I was desperate to stay in shape and since the weather was AMAZING I thought why am I not riding my bike? So I started riding my bike by myself during the week...
This is dangerous however, because I am helpless when it comes to changing a flat tire so far no flats... 

Soccer season has come to an end...the AMAZING weather made this season even more enjoyable then some in the past...I've been watching soccer with this lady for many years and this was taken at her seniors last game playing with CAA...Times are changing...


I finally made applesauce thanks to the help of my mom...
It was relatively easy and very, very yummy!


Tyler keeps growing and is getting very close to his dad's height...




He is also the owner of a driving permit...
Because of his super busy schedule we have been slow in getting him through the process of getting licensed...And maybe just maybe I have been dragging my feet on this...



Teddy went to the groomers or "beauty shop" as we call it...
Jeff is trying to explain to her once again how you should behave in the house...
She didn't listen...


I was sitting in church a week ago and started crying...
I was missing my "family" so very much! At that time the plan was to not see Josh until Thanksgiving...
My sweet husband looked at me asked what was wrong and 30 min later we were in the car driving to Walla Walla...
I love that man!


And I LOVE being with my family! We had milkshakes, went and saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 and it was worth the many hours on the road!


We even got a quick visit with my sweet niece! She's so tiny...hard to believe they  are related!


We had our first frost...


Denise talked me into running with her and two other girls...
I found the VERY intimidating but I finally went...
The first run we went 4 miles! She was so encouraging and supportive, I have continued to run with them. And in the week and a half I have run 17 miles! Unbelievable to me...I'm still struggling with shin splints...but it does make it easier to run with others...especially Denise she is in such great shape that while I'm sucking air she is just jabbering away...I love it!


On Monday afternoon I got a call from a friend who needed Jeff and I to help fill a table at PAMC Gala at the Nines in downtown PDX...
So my sweet husband agreed to go and we had a fun night all dressed up and hanging out with friends...


My husband dressed up as Gru from Despicable Me and all of his employees dressed up as minions....


We went trick or treating with my adorable nieces...who were worried I would steal their candy...


I love that he still wants to be a Panda...
No zombie, serial murderer, horror outfit for this guy...



The fog set in...I loved that it was foggy in the morning and then gorgeous blue and sun in the afternoons...



My brother stopped by and next thing I knew my poor pumpkins were being massacred!




I have never been a girly girl...But yesterday I was talked into putting flowers on my toes...
And since I'm heading to Belize this week, I thought "why not?" 



We are very excited to be heading out of the country on Thur!


Thanks for coming back...
I promise to write tomorrow :)


Frychik


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jill :) We need to catch up as well! Let's do Chai when I get back!

    ReplyDelete