Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Today Washington...Tomorrow Belize!!!


I'm very, very excited...
I'm so excited I was wide awake at 5 am this morning...
Which is unfortunate since I will have to get up at 3:45 am tomorrow...

I'm so excited that I won't be able to sleep tonight...
Which means I I just might be able to catch a nap on the plane...

After 6 years of talking about going to Belize for our 20th wedding anniversary...
And having to cancel the first time...
We are finally going to celebrate our 25th! (officially on Dec. 18 but I'm betting we will make it!)

Some have asked why Belize?
As Jeff and I discussed where we should go we decided on the following criteria...

1. Required a passport
2.  We would only have a week so stay in the Western Hemisphere
3.  Affordability
4.  Warm, tropical, sands, water
5. Somewhere we had never been before

It also helped that a friend had gone and highly recommended it...
So Belize it is!


We will be in Placencia in the southern region




 This is the resort we will be staying at :)




Did I mention...
I'm VERY EXCITED!!!

Of course before we get there...
We have to fly...
PDX to Huston to Belize City where we have to get on a TINY plane :( and finally land on a tiny airstrip in Placencia...


Prayers would be appreciated :)


Frychik

1 comment: