Monday, November 25, 2013

Happenings...iphone updates

Last Tuesday my hubby's tummy was upset...
To the point where he needed to stay very near a toilet... (TMI?)
Needless to say, an hour commute wasn't really doable for him so he worked from home...
Ella was VERY helpful!


Last week was also book club night...
I had chosen the book Waiting to Be Heard - by Amanda Knox...
I decorated Italian - not Christmasy as I was accused of-
We all decided she (Amanda) was innocent...


I have discovered that Chucks has bread bowls and they go delightfully with my homemade soups...
My favorite meal this fall!


Teddy is loving Fall - she has such a happy face! We had a huge scare with her last night...our neighbors have 3 huge dogs and they all came at her while Jeff and I were out walking her...It was so scary as we tried to fight those stupid dogs off as they were lunging at her...makes me so mad! She doesn't have a mean bone in her body!
Thankfully she is OK and we had a very heated but ultimately calm discussion with our neighbor and hopefully this will not happen again...


It is getting cold! Love it! I love the clear blue skies that have come along with the cold! I am starting to hope for snow... 


Cold mornings make me want to write and drink Chai...



My boy is home for a WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He arrived safely late Friday night for Thanksgiving break!
He has not been home for more than 3 nights since mid June!
I love going to bed each night knowing we are all under the same roof!
Tomorrow he has surgery to remove a growth on his neck...not supposed to be a big deal but he will be intabated and its his first surgery so we are nervous and prayers would be appreciated!



Meanwhile, Ty is learning to drive...
He's doing a great job...
But it is always stressful for the parent...
It's that feeling of no control...
He's sick today :( Poor snotty guy!


Sunday I spent a perfectly gorgeous fall day inside in a windowless room all day!
And I loved every minuet of it!  Those who know me know that normally that would be something I would grouch about.  I was so inspired by the two women who led out in the seminar, both NG photographers, their pictures and stories were unbelievable...
Where can I turn in a resume?




In other very exciting news I had the opportunity to shoot a families pictures for their Christmas cards.  A real honest to goodness paying job! And they turned out great and the family LOVED them! I wish I could show you but they don't want them posted...
I was a nervous wreck and was so relieved to see the outcome of the pictures :)
Just maybe I can make this photography thing work out...
I have another job today - a Senior portrait session with a very handsome young man I have known his entire life...should be fun!

Enjoy your families and the sunshine!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment