Wednesday, December 18, 2013

25 years later...

In some ways I feel like I've been waiting for this day forever!
In some ways I can't comprehend that it is here!
25 years ago today we said "I do"...







I try to never take for granted my marriage.
It has been the biggest blessing of my life.
Because of the man I married I have two more precious men to love.
Because of the man I married I have been able to follow and realize my dreams...
Because of the man I married I have been happier than my 20 year old self could have ever imagined...






This is true love :)

Frychik

2 comments:

  1. You have been so blessed and your happiness brings tears to my eyes. I couldn't have chosen a more wonderful husband for you and your husband is just as blessed to have such a wonderful wife.

    ReplyDelete