Tuesday, December 31, 2013

And that's a wrap...2013


So Christmas has come and gone already and today is the last day of 2013...


In some ways 2013 sucked...
But I can't really say that because then I would be ignoring all of the blessings of 2013...


Christmas seems to take its time getting here...
But then it speeds by like a bullet train!
Already it has been a week since Christmas Eve...
Please notice the child yawning as he looks through his stocking...


Being the photographer I often don't have pictures of me...
Lately my husband has been doing better about grabbing the camera and taking a few shots of me...
This year he was too excited with his gift (see below) and the only shots of me are of my feet...


Another child yawning as he opens gifts...
Is Christmas boring to these guys?
No :)
It is amusing how much a few years change things!
When they were small we had to set a 7 am start time...
Otherwise they wanted Christmas to begin at 5 am and we were the ones yawning!
This year I had to wake them up by loudly mentioning down the hall that Santa had come by...
...And left presents!!!


I was so very thankful to have my guys together Christmas morning :)
Just the four of us opening gifts...and yawning :)


I have a hard time buying gifts for Jeff...
He is always appreciative...but I notice that whatever I purchased him usually stays on his dresser untouched...
Not this year baby!
I bought him a weather station and he couldn't be happier!
He has been tinkering with it ever since...
I married a nerd... :)


Josh seemed excited about his racquetball racket...


And the fact that we found clothes long enough for his crazy tall, skinny body...


Tyler scored big time with Blazer, Seahawak and Timber gear as well as a new blue tooth stereo...


Another picture of my feet and my new boots :)


Family trickled in throughout the morning and we had our annual brunch...


My adorable nieces showed up :)


Stockings were delivered again by NanaSanta...

It was a lovely day filled with family and food, puzzles and games.
On this last day of 2013 I am very blessed and thankful for my beautiful family and wonderful friends.
Happy New Year!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment