Friday, December 6, 2013

SNOW!!!

It's silly how excited our family gets even when there is a light dusty of snow...


I feel sorry for those people that are jaded...


The ones who fear snow...


And maybe I would be one of them if I had to drive in scary conditions...
But being a teacher and now a photographer...
Snow days are just part of my life...
Snow = a break


I mostly love how it disrupts life...


It gets us excited about what is in our backyard...
It changes the ho-hum and makes it spectacular!


People come out of their homes...
And kids are making snow angels in the streets....


It's funny because its a day kids and teachers can sleep in....
But we never do...
We are too excited!


And snow before Christmas is the BEST!
First thing I did this morning in the dark was turn on all the Christmas lights...


Fires in the fireplace...
Hot drinks...
French Toast for breakfast...


I hope this is a very good sign...
Snow early in Dec.
I hope it means lots and lots more days of snow...


I'm greedy that way...

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment