Friday, August 31, 2012

Reflections....




As my summer draws to a close so does another year of my life....sigh
How's that for a dramatic opening :)

The summer has been good!
Slow start but then it picked up and overall I would give it an A









Year 43 for me has been pretty good as well...
I told Jeff on our walk last night (side note if you haven't been going out the last few nights you have been missing out on a beautiful moon!) that 43 is good holding place... I don't need to get any older...so just prepare yourselves if you ask me how old I am I will be forever more 43...





I had to share my cantaloupe...


Well actually I would have a difficult time sharing my cantaloupe since it is tiny!
I think the only award they would win at the fair would be the "cuteness" award! :)  I do have a few larger ones that are still growing...larger being a relative term...:)

Looks like I'm picking up another class at CAA this year...
God is good!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment