Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fall?


I'm in love with fall...
I can't help it!
It's not that I don't love summer...
I do!
It's just that fall is so colorful...
So crisp!
And there are pumpkins!
Who doesn't just love Pumpkins???!!!!


I have to say that I have the BEST pumpkin crop I have ever grown!
I admit I pat them
and talk to them
and water them
and love them
I know its a problem...
I'm not sure where my love of pumpkins come from...
Don't particularly love to eat them...
Just love to see them growing and sitting on my porch as lovely fall decorations...
Oh and I love pumpkin spice in my Chi...



I also love going out the garden with a large container and gather the harvest...
Yesterday it was tomatoes
hot peppers
onions
While the tomatoes were still warm from the sun I cut them up and made salsa...
and it is gooooood! :)
Sigh....
I love this time of year...
The edges of the season...
When your not sure how many summer days are left and when the crisp fall air will show itself...

Actually being a teacher I know exactly how many summer days are left

7

In one week I will be in the classroom teaching again...
I like teaching
I like the kiddos
I wish I could teach them outside...
traveling around the world...
Anyone want to fund that project?
Seriously.... ;)

I

This is "Found"
A newly formed group this summer
Their first "gig" will be opening for Jars of Clay on Sept. 7th
It is very, very exciting for a certain guitar player I know...

 
We watched them at rehearsal last night and he was so relaxed
even moving with the music...
I am so very happy for him! (and the rest of the group of course!)

Tomorrow is his birthday...
Which means 15 years ago about now I was eating at a Mexican restaurant when the contractions began...

I was sad that it would no longer be Josh and I and I wondered how I would love another little guy as much as I loved the first...

:)


Turns out its not a problem...




I saw this on FB and thought it was hilarious!
And oh so true...

Have a fantastic day!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment