Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Memory Lane...





With Josh being a Senior this year I have had to send pics of Josh to school for various reasons....
Which takes me to a dangerous place...
Albums full of memories...






This is what regular newborn sizes looked like on him... hard to imagine now!

Here we are in Charlotte North Carolina...it took awhile but he chubbed up! :)


Sigh...




 Ty in the tub...

Comparing bellies :)

I came across this picture and it made me smile...
I love Ty's expression - he couldn't be more impressed with is big brother's driving abilities...
I love that this same scene is repeated each day as they leave for school in a slightly larger car...



I also notice Josh is protected with a helmet and Ty only a hoodie...



My mommy heart hurts today....


Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment