1. My Mother-in-law took some of my bazillion tomatoes and made sauce for us and then delivered it to my doorstep. I'll keep her!
2. Jeff and I rode bikes yesterday. I hadn't ridden since the 30 miler to my Mom's house when that turd of a driver soaked me. Needless to say I could already tell I was "losing it" sad how hard you work to build up endurance etc and how quickly it fades.
3. I was/am still fighting a sickness that has taken over my head/throat/chest. This did not help as I tried to ride up hills...I felt like my chest was on fire! And I was constantly sniffing....annoying when you are gasping for breath!
4. I have lost 21lbs. I can't begin to describe how much better I feel. I really didn't think I had it in me. The mean voices in my head have quieted down and it is amazing what that can do for my outlook on life!
5. I really, really don't like my new instructor. She's unorganized, she confuses me and she arbitrarily takes away points while telling me I'm doing good and keep doing what I'm doing.... REALLY! Frustrating! Compared to my last class where I worked my butt off but got zero feed back and never missed a point this is the opposite end of the spectrum and I would be really happy with some middle ground
6. This week is crazy busy but I don't teach a single class...
7. Wed. my baby turns 17..........(more on that on Wed)
8. Thur - Sat. we will be the proud parents at the WWU soccer tournament. We will be cheering madly on the sidelines for our Kodiaks. We have realistic expectations of finishing in the top 3 if not #1!!!
9. My husband and I are taking our bikes to WW in order to ride. What freaks me out is his brother Mr. Biker extraordinaire will ride with us... I hate feeling like I'm holding people back which means I will push myself which means I will probably end up pucking on the side of the road...stay tuned for updates...
10. I miss my Mom and I'm ready for her to come home from Germany! Or maybe I should just get on a plane...