Monday, September 9, 2013

Running Away...




So needless to say I have been very disheartened by the turn of events regarding my employment or lack of...
It has left me aimless...
In an attempt to pull myself out of my funk I am going to try and do the things I always wanted to do but couldn't because I had a job...

Those I spill my guts to continue to assure me that God has a plan...
As I wait...
I figure I might as well take advantage of my time...

One of those things is wandering with my camera...
Today I am leaving bright and early to head to Astoria with my camera...
I don't know were I will end up I am going to go wherever on a whim...
Shooting whatever captures my fancy...

I am not gonna rush...
worry about anything or anyone...
I'm just gonna do my thing with my camera for the day...

I will also be very happy that I am not in a classroom on a glorious sunny day...
I will revel in that all week as the temperatures are predicted to soar...

Thank you for words of encouragement...
I am well aware that there are many others struggle with what life is handing them...
Its easy to focus on the negative...

But despite life's disappointments...
There is beauty and blessings to focus on... :)

Wishing a beautiful blessed day for you!

Frychik

1 comment:

  1. How did your day go? I can't wait to see what you and your camera found!

    ReplyDelete