Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Night lights


Can you read it?  Sizzle Pie a pizza joint in Portland.  Last night I headed out with some students and fellow photogs to take some night pictures in Ptown.


It was fun.  I have very poor skills when it comes to "low light photography" so I appreciated the opportunity to practice and it was fun as we all looked at each others shots


It was a gorgeous evening.  Chilly, I have learned early on that if you are going to be a photographer you better know how to dress warm and a pair of gloves is ESSENTIAL!





We played with light.  This is a blue flashlight.  The kids had fun writing their names and making designs we also painted this statue




This is one of my favorite shots of the evening :)


Thanks for stopping by!

Frychik

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, 3 days is too long to have to wait for a Shelly blog post. Missing you.

    ReplyDelete