I was timid to begin this process. Always wondering what I would have to say everyday. My life has its exciting moments but I wasn't sure there would be enough.
However, when all of this Florida stuff came up I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to begin blogging. I could write about the experience.
I had it all mapped out. The process of accepting the job. The move. The resettling. The drama. The emotional angst..
I guess there is enough drama and emotional angst in every day life...
Yesterday North Carolina called....Jeff said no thanks we are staying on the west coast. This made me very happy but then I worried. What if that was the only job?
I need to stop worrying
1. Thankful I live in the most beautiful corner of the world!
2. Thankful that my family is healthy and happy
3. Thankful for amazing friends
4. Thankful for chocolate everyday!
5. Thankful I have a garden planted
6. Thankful I have a good book to read
7. Thankful for my camera
8. Thankful my sons are now big enough that they can do all the heavy lifting!
9. Thankful for having summers off with my boys
10. Thankful for my Mom reads my blog! ;)