Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend recap

This weekend was all about basketball...  The Kodiaks were at district playoffs.
Their first game was Saturday night so we headed north to cheer them on...
Sadly, they lost but we still had hope for the game on Monday...






Sunday the boys headed up with the youth group for night skiing but Jeff and I had a very important birthday party to attend...


She is 6!

Uncle Jeff will do anything for a smooch!




Boy thats a lot of girls! :) and one happy Nana!

Jeff and I then went clothes shopping for him...snore....dress shirts and dress shoes.  That boy is so picky! I'm the easy one to shop with! He wants the shirt with the buttons, but the fabric needs to be softer but also no iron and he doesn't like that color, or the checks, or the way the clerk looked at him...jeesh and he doesn't like ANYTHING that I pick out...which frankly rubs me the wrong way...

Then Monday we were making the 5 hour round trip back up to watch the Kodiaks play again...



They didn't win...
I will miss watching the games but I have to admit I'm glad we aren't driving to Spokane on Wed...that is a LONG drive!
Besides there is always next year...Josh's senior year!

Good grief...


Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment