Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Still kids


Teenagers...They want to be so grown up until free candy is involved...then suddenly they want to be little still


I can't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin...I'm a bad mom in that department.  The innards are sticky and gooey and yucky...


Love the panda...

Josh was a ninja this year (he took off his mask for this pic) his girlfriend was a rock star...Things started with these two a year ago while trick or treating...


Taking inventory of the loot...

Someone gave the kids hot chili peppers!  One of the boys ate one and was in PAIN and drank half a gallon of my milk before he calmed down...it was funny!

I've never been a big fan of Halloween.  When I was little my mom who didn't believe in trick or treating would take my brother and I to the grocery store where we could pick out a few "full sized" candy bars and that was it. 

I remember the first time I wanted to take my kid trick or treating.  We only had Josh at the time and we had ZERO money.  I remember going to Kmart to try to find some costume that I could put my little one in.  I found a Pooh costume but it was missing the "head" so I got it for a massive discount...a headless Pooh.  We stuck a stocking cap on his head and called it good...sad but all he cared about was his pumpkin and filling it with candy :)



Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment