Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Fest



FALL FEST 2011
KODY'S TRAVELS





I think this is one of the sweetest pictures of these guys buying tickets...  This year we decorated the ticket booth and entrance to resemble an airport terminal.  I think it turned out fantastic.  I love working with kids! They have so much energy and creativity! When the project begins I have a hard time "seeing" it.  When the end result is before me I'm always blown away!




 




You had to pass through security complete with the x-ray machine...we didn't do the full body scan though... ;)

It was cold...but the water was warm which meant you wanted very badly to be dunked!


The maze looked amazing! A student drew that free hand! So much talent!

Here's a shot of the gym.  Each booth was decorated as a different country...kinda like 80 days around the world...



The kissing booth...Tyler looks pretty good with lipstick...


Thanks to Nana and Grandpa Josh and I were able to wear authentic German attire...


I like to think fun was had by all...

I'm not lying I took a DEEP sign Sunday morning!

In other news...

I have been really fortunate as a parent in terms of rarely (and I mean I could count on my hands how many times) I have to take my kids to the ER. 

Thankfully it was not life threatening but my boy hurt his ankle playing basketball.
I miss the days when I could just scoop him up and move him if he needed me to.  It took 3 men and a rolling chair to get him from the gym to my car...
Verdict:  No broken bone but he stretched his ligament pretty good.  His ankle is swollen up real nice and it hurts...
Disappointing considering it was day 2 of tryouts for the bball team.  His first year trying out! :(  And he is missing an indoor soccer game today and he's worried about snowboarding...
I think he will heal up quick and all will be well soon.
In the mean time...its funny watching him try to negotiate steps with his crutches...

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment