Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm missing it!



Life is crazy for everyone I know right now...
We are all running around like insane people trying to do 15 things at once...
And do each thing perfectly..
Exhausting...

I haven't had time to blog so here is a list of my ramblings...

Fall-
One of the things I am most frustrated about is missing fall...
I love to get out with my camera on fall days and wander...
There has been no time...




(fall 2010)

Funerals-
Yesterday I went to another funeral...
I'm really tired of funerals...
I go to more funerals than I do weddings anymore..
Is that just the stage of life I'm in?
I hope not!

Fall Festival-
This week its all about the finishing touches for Fall Festival.
There is so much to organize, plan for, decorate...
I love being SA sponsor but this is the toughest gig right now!

And then hiding right behind Fall Fest. is Patriotic spirit day, Christmas Banquet, Headstart Party and in January Talent Show...

Our theme for Fall Festival this year is Kody's Travels...
(Kody is our Kodiak bear mascot) So each booth will be decorated
to show a different part of the world...

I love the theme :)





(Entrance 2010)

Masters Class-
In other news...I am at the beginning of week 10 of my 16 week US Constitutional history class.
My research paper on the 2nd Amendment is due Christmas day...
Sigh...

I'm on a very long road to my Masters...it's gonna take FOREVER!

Boys-
My boys have been upfront for the past two weeks for church.
I love watching them do their thing.
They are both developing into such nice young men.  I'm so proud of them and so sad that they are so close to leaving me...
Josh spoke for Senior Recognition this week. Yesterday he spoke along with the rest of the team about their mission trip to Appalachia and this week he is one of the speakers for Faith Essentials.  He's finding his place in this world.  Meanwhile, Ty is up front strumming his guitar...:) He has no interest in speaking into the mic at this point...




Today my goals are strip my raspberry canes, prune my roses, do the laundry, read 100 pages for class, play some volleyball and enjoy some family time...

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment