Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Scream for Ice Cream?

So, Jeff and I went for a walk Sabbath afternoon and came home to this...
Josh was very excited to show us what he had found in the freezer...
yes, freezer, not freezerS and not even the big freezer in the garage but the freezer section of our fridge...

I am amazed that all of those fit in there...

I wouldn't have been surprised if say 5 were in there...
I'm a bit dumbfounded that there were 10...

The problem is not that we are addicted to ice cream...its actually the opposite...
we don't really eat much ice cream and therefor I am always thinking we are out when I plan for company and pick up some...

The fact that I have had this thought 10xs in the past few months concerns me...
So if anyone is craving some ice cream come on over...
I also have 2 bottles of Hershey's chocolate syrup in the fridge...

Frychik

PS - we did manage to get rid of 4 - 3 were unopend and the other 3 were mostly full without ice crystals (in case you were wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment