Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas


We fudged a little and the four of us opened gifts on Christmas Eve, eve...

 I don't regret it it one bit!  I cherish the moments when it is the four of us.  I believe that one day I will cherish time spent with my daughter-in-laws, and grandkids just as much but right now I'm really cherishing the times when I have my boys to myself because I'm very aware of how those times are precious.



Books! I love my books and even though I caved and bought Jeff and Kindle Fire I am still in love with books!

 

I'm also in love with chocolate! Oh man where these desserts yummy!

 So...Twas, the night before Christmas and I asked if I could read the story to my boys and Ty of course said no Josh said YES! I use to read this book every Christmas Eve to them and I was thrilled to do it again for at least one more year! :) I'll admit they were adding variations of their own story as I was reading but we got through it anyway :)


Part of the Fry clan...you can see Grammy and Papo in the mirror!

 We were all delighted that my nieces showed up :)  I have four beautiful nieces and one handsome nephew. It's always more special when we can all be together.



Posing for next years calender :)

Merry Christmas!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment