Wednesday, June 8, 2011

and a 40th birthday party....

Yes, I'm still talking about the weekend...


This is my friend Shannon...
I like her a whole lot better since Monday because now she is 40!
It was annoying having a friend in their 30s...
I have a few friends left in her 30s.  Some (Carrera!) are a full 10 years younger than me so I think its better she stay in her 30s so I can stay in my 40s....

 Shannon and her hubby Galen...
I've been friends with Galen since we were 12 ...
I like his choice in wife!!

 They hired a limo for the evening...
I had never, ever, ever been in a limo before
It was on my bucket list...
Check...

Beautiful cake!

The girl has lots of friends!
 We had dinner at PF Changs...
It was funny when the Hummer limo pulled up people stopped on the sidewalk to see who was coming out...
I think they were disappointed it wasn't anyone famous :)
 Hunky fireman and cake cutter extraordinaire!

 The limo was wild inside with neon lights and lazier lights going everywhere
and in honor of the birthday girl...country music ...she's such a hick! ;)

Happy birthday girlfriend!
You are loved!
Even if you don't read my blog!

Frychik

1 comment: