Thursday, June 2, 2011

Transition

So school is over for me, for the most part...
I have a stack of tests left to grade and some meetings and classroom clean up to do....
But I don't have anymore lesson planning to do...
I don't have to be at class at a certain time...

Ty has school for 1 more week...
Josh has his last final this morning...

I find myself getting out of bed later, driving the boys in in my jammies...
Posting my blog later...
Staying up later at night...

What is different is that I will be taking a class all summer...
It will hang over my head all summer until that 18 page paper is written...
It's due the week classes begin at CAA...

It still doesn't "feel" like summer to me...
Weird weather!
Even the bears around here are confused...

It is supposed to be in the 80s this weekend
I would be more excited about that if my weekend didn't consist of driving to Walla Walla on Sat and back again on Sunday.  It will be hard to enjoy the weather while in the car...


So I will leave you with this today...
Apparently grandma was able to save her purse and steal my cowgirl hat...
I think it is funny how she has me pinned in the corner of the couch...
Like she is trying to corral me...like I could jump up at any minute and take control of the situation...




Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment