Sunday, January 15, 2012

Morning rambles...

I woke up this morning at 5:30 to peer out my window in hopes of seeing a white landscape...

I need to move to Maine...

I woke up again at 7:00 am to make the boys lunch...they are headed up to the  mountain today with a friend.  I'm always nervous when they go up without me...I guess there is a part of me that believes that I'm the only one who can keep them safe...

I have registered for my third Masters class -

Historiography = This course is the study of historical thought from its emergence in the classical world to the present. Students concentrate on how history has been interpreted, rather the facts of history themselves as well as contemplate the fundamental questions about the nature of history, and investigate the relationships between theory and evidence in historical writing. Emphasis is on the narratives historians have used to reconstruct the past, and the major historiographical schools of thought that have developed over time.

Sounds exciting huh!

On Wednesday I begin teaching Seniors US Government.  I love teaching government and Seniors so I'm excited about it.  I'm not excited about going in 5 days a week.  Previously I had the luxury of dedicating Mon/Wed to studying for my classes and/or mommy/wifely duties and occasionally personal pursuits such as lunch with my mom or photography...

I'm more and more drawn to photography.  I have really enjoyed participating in Capture Clark County and I realize there is a photographer community out there I just need to figure out how to jump into it...I'm realizing I'm very good at articulating what I want and very bad at figuring out the steps necessary to accomplish what I want...



Today a friend is coming over to pick out a picture or two for her walls...my Mom has chosen some for her walls as well.  Someone else just recently suggested I print some up for another wall...I'm thrilled but I also feel like there are far better...that is where I always stop myself...

Thanks for letting me ramble...

Frychik




No comments:

Post a Comment