Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I feel FALL Fever coming on...

I can't help it...
It's not that I don't LOVE summer...
Because I absolutely do!


But I am glad I don't live in a place where its always summer...
That would be just too dull for me...
And I'm really not wishing summer away...


Because that would just be silly...
And this summer weather wise, has been simply AMAZING!
Nonstop sunshine for days on end...



However.....

My pumpkins are turning orange....
And my sunflowers are blooming...
And there are school supplies for sale on the shelves...


and there is a little tiny budding in my soul...
which is the beginning of Fall Fever...
I realize its simply my restlessness and my never ending need of change...
But crisp fall days are starting to whisper to me...

Frychik

1 comment:

  1. Love to read your thoughts. Great pics too! --Jeff

    ReplyDelete