Monday, August 5, 2013

If your friends told you to jump off a bridge....


Would you do it?
 

Sometimes we encourage peer pressure :)


When I was a teenager this would have been me...standing up there but unlike these guys I would have been the one that really, really, didn't want to be up there...but there was no way I was gonna be THAT girl!


In my teenage mind I never ever wanted to be seen as prissy, wimpy or any other form of weakness...
I wanted to be just as tough and brave as the boys...so I often found myself in these sorts of situations...


And I enjoyed bragging about them afterwards....

Posted by Picasa
But now I am entirely content cheering from the boat and being the photographer!


However, there is a tiny part of me that wishes I was that supper cool grown up that was up there with the kids....never mind.... :)

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment