Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy 16th Ty!


Oh baby! It's Tyler Mason Fry's 16th birthday today!


Jeff and I know how to make some beautiful babies!
Seriously!
He melts my heart!
Where did he go?
Man! What I wouldn't give to be able to snap my fingers and be able to pick up this cutie and snuggle him!



Ty has always been a happy, laid back, chill sort of fella...
About the only thing he really demands is food...
That's nonnegotiable and has been from the beginning...



As he grew he just got cuter!


And he discovered his amazing talent for music...
What a blessing this kid is!
I love him so much!


Here he is with his very first full sized guitar...
After starting off with a small one and testing the waters to see if he was sincere in his desire to play we made what turned out to be a very good investment in his first guitar for his 10th birthday...
wasn't that just last year?


He just keeps growing up...
And getting cooler and cooler...


As pregnant mothers we spend a good deal of time wondering...
Wondering what the new baby will look like...
Wondering what the new baby will be like...
Wondering who they will grow up to be...

Turns out he's gorgeous
Musical, smart, athletic, kind, funny, animal lover, roller coaster enthusiast, all around AWESOME!


16 summers ago I was one whale of a momma waddling around Tennessee only moments away from fainting from heat exhaustion waiting for this beauty to arrive...



Its interesting to think back on how sure I was that we would only have one child...
And how I just couldn't shake the feeling that "someone" was missing...someone who needed to be here with us...


I am so very thankful that we did not stop at one...
Happy 16th birthday Ty!


Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment