Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Wandering....

First a confession...
I did not go to yoga last night, and here's why;
1.  Yesterday was a stressful, busy, nonstop day (actually a reason to go)
2.  My man came home and when I walked in the door he was peeling and chopping potatoes for dinner
3.  The Kodiaks were playing their last home game and since my tummy was full from Jeff's home cookin I decided it would be easier to cheer them on than do downward dogs....
4.  I didn't want to leave Jeff's side...I missed him!

Now the plan...
Today we are skiing on the mountain.
It's supposed to be gorgeous!  34 no wind and fresh snow everywhere :)
I have even told Josh he could skip school and go with us.  So we are taking two of Ty's friends and the 4 of us up the mountain...

And finally...
Happy Birthday to my dear friend Carrera!
Love ya!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment