Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I really want to believe!

Two hour late start because...
Well, I'm not sure why...

This is a confusing time...
Daffodils are coming up


and now this....

I guess the people that make these calls got suckered into the weathermen...
Depending on who you listen to we are expecting
2-8" of snow
2-6" of snow
2-4" of snow
2" of snow...
nothing....
Today, this afternoon, or over night
and more tomorrow...maybe

Yesterday I saw some snow flakes and nobody predicted it...

The weatherman I choose to listen to said last night "historic".  I hadn't heard him use that word before and
I decided maybe, just maybe he was right...
I can't help it! I want to believe them!

Seattle had snow last night...
This morning I heard a weatherman say SF was expecting snow in downtown on Fri...

What I really, really, don't like about these situations is that I really, really, don't like it when someone tells me something that I would like, is gonna happen, and then it doesn't...

I guess I don't hand disappointment well....

We shall see...



2008


Frychik

PS It's snowing!  7:45 am

P.S.S. It stopped... 7:47 am

?????????????


No comments:

Post a Comment