Thursday, February 3, 2011

Polish Toilet

I have never wanted a week to end so badly....
Come on already!!!!!!!

Today I will educate you on something I bet you didn't know...

In 2008 I had the opportunity to take a bunch of high schoolers a parent or two and my husband on a trip through Europe...

We traveled to places I had never been
and it was amazing!
And it was cold!
And it was memorable!

We went to Poland...
and that is where I learned where all the Polish jokes come from...


Look at it closely...
do you see anything wrong with this picture?

So there you go...
And if you already knew about Polish toilets...
I beg your pardon...

Have a great day :)

Is it over yet?

Frychik

PS - apparently I didn't win the photo contest...
so no trip to Tanzania and Zanzibar...

No comments:

Post a Comment