Wednesday, October 5, 2011

From 16 to 17 in a blink of an eye


Tick, tick, tick....
And now he's 17...next it will be 18...and then gone....

Besides being mildly offended that I'm old enough to have given birth to a 17 year old I just can't believe how fast his high school years are flying by...
Heaven help me today my boy turns 17!




He's quirky and funny and handsome...

He has a great group of friends!


He started out so tiny...
I couldn't wait to until he could fit into regular newborn clothes...

 Now we struggle to find clothes that are long enough for all of him

If only we could have seen into a crystal ball 17 years ago...we wouldn't have worried so much about his tininess....and begun hoarding food for the future...





My baby and I in South Carolina...I'm really glad I didn't drop him...
I use to call him basketball head...
I meant it the best way possible  :)  Thank goodness he was preemie...can you imagine!



Today I'm the proud Mom of two healthy, intelligent, awesome young men.  I'm so blessed and thankful!


We began celebrating Josh's birthday with a party on Sunday.  He invited 10 of his closest guys friends and we ate



Played Twister...



 And then headed to a gymnastics gym where they bounced, jumped and flew threw the air for 2 hours...


We are missing Jake in this picture :( 


Happy 17th Birthday Josh!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment