Sunday, October 16, 2011

I think I can...





Taking my Masters in History on line has been no picnic...

I am discouraged...

I don't like the teacher...Well maybe that's too harsh. She's unorganized, unclear and its difficult for me not to be able to interact with her face to face.  I'm sure she is lovely...

I don't like my lack of knowledge...

I don't like seeing other classmates that are so much smarter than I...

I don't have a bad grade at this point but I still miss points for reasons I'm not clear on.

In my defense the class I should be taking this term was full so I jumped into a class that most people take at the end of their program (US Constitutional History)and with this being only my second class I am noticing the difference between their savvy and my lack of it...

I am interested in everything I read.  I just don't have the ability to read hundreds of pages quickly and then recall all the detail I need to...so that means I read slowly, take notes and that takes TIME...so very much time...

I was reading a blog where the writer was remembering a quote she had heard on a commercial that went like this-

"The Man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right, which one are you?"

Just thought I'd share...

Frychik




No comments:

Post a Comment