Friday, October 1, 2010

Shhh, don't tell....

I have a secret...
It's only a secret from my boys...
You have to promise not to tell my boys...

I absolutely love calling their cell phones and getting their voice mail.
You wanna know why?
Because when you hear their greeting it is in their little boy voice. 
Since recording their voicemail both of them have gone through "the change"

It just melts my heart to hear those sweet little boy voices...
I really hope they don't find out.
I would be devastated if they erased it...

So now you know my secret...

On a different note...Happy October!  I love, love, October!  Fall is awesome!  I think I'm the only one around here that thinks its actually been on the warm side...looking forward to those "crisp" days.

The last few years I have gone to Swan Island Dahlia farm and ordered some "tubers".  This one is huge!

I love the color contrast here!

These are also Dahlias.  Look at how those petals are curling!


Love those fall colors!

I pat and talk to my two pumpkins every day

I was shocked to see this guy.  He's getting an awful late start.  But I'm still rooting for it!

I love the color in this shot!

Enjoying some fall in my yard :)

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment