Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Check, Check, Check....



  • This week I've attended both music programs 
  • I've organized and orchestrated 120 students + 17 adults + 17 kids + Santa Clause = fun Christmas Party
  • I've accomplished some more Christmas shopping (so close to the end..)
  • I've accomplished most of the wrapping...
  • I've managed to do some teaching...
  • I turned the old soggy bananas into yummy banana bread
  • Received my Christmas cards in the mail via Shutterfly

I still haven't
  • Planned the menu for Christmas and the large number of people who will be dinning with us
  • Made fudge (note to self...make fudge ASAP)
  • Move fudge making to the top of my to do list
  • Mailed Christmas cards
  • Finish teaching a bunch of squirrely teenagers that checked out last week
  • There are many other things on my to do list but I'm tired of thinking about it...



The good news is it's only Wednesday...
The bad news is it's Wednesday...

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment