Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ski Day

So about 2 weeks ago some friends suggested we go skiing
on Wed, December 22...
Turns out everyone was available on that date..
We had no idea what the weather would be...
It worked out!

In these parts we ski on volcanoes...
To those of you who live here in the NW that's no big deal
but I found while living in the South this was something that was
very impressive to those who don't live near volcanoes...

I like anything that makes me feel adventurous...

Yesterday we went up to our friendly dormant/but could wake up at any minute, volcano and spent the day skiing with friends


There were 10 adults and I lost count of how many kids...


It was a gorgeous day!

I was worried about the trees, they looked cold...
Don't they look cold?


I named this picture sugar...

Sometimes I name my pictures...



But the snow and the blue sky and those amazing cold trees were so beautiful!
It was a good day!

I hope your day was a good one as well



P.S. It's Dec 23 are you ready?  It's coming ready or not!

Frychik

1 comment: